Friday 28 January 2011

Motion Graphics - Research and interest - The Post-it Knight

Having spent time looking at various pieces of motion imagery I thought I would bring together some the best piece for people to view and see.

The Post-it Knight
The post-it knight is a simple animation using basic materials to create a dynamic and interesting hand drawn animation.



I like the simpleness of the animation and partically liked the use of black paper and white pencil to create the darkness of the cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me
Picture of me

Name: Ben Michael Ward

DOB: 30/12/1989

About: Having finished at my foundation in art and design at Suffolk new college, I am now a first year at the winchester school of art doing graphic arts, having a keen interest in various forms of motion graphics and animation I decided to bring together my findings in one place for others to view as well.

Additional Sections

___________________________________________

Some Location 1
Some Location 2
Some Location 3
Some Location 4