Wednesday 24 February 2010

Bowler hats and Monocles

After a period of working on various projects I have decided to come back to the blog to show some of my new items. The week of 15th Feb 2010, I entered a few piece of work in to a local exhibition set up by Ben Carr and Andy Pratt, the exhibition bowler hats and monocles set up for Foundation students and second year National Deploma, would mark the start of my first exhibition to show work.

Below is a flash piece created for the exhibition.



more items to come

Feel free to leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me
Picture of me

Name: Ben Michael Ward

DOB: 30/12/1989

About: Having finished at my foundation in art and design at Suffolk new college, I am now a first year at the winchester school of art doing graphic arts, having a keen interest in various forms of motion graphics and animation I decided to bring together my findings in one place for others to view as well.

Additional Sections

___________________________________________

Some Location 1
Some Location 2
Some Location 3
Some Location 4